Sunday 6 September 2015

Lazy-day Lace









Just a quick outfit post for you today. After another busy day in London yesterday (more details and photos about that coming in another post), my main concerns for today were comfort and warmth. I still wanted to dress up a little though and this lace blouse proved perfect - a simple piece that instantly ups an outfit. Today was lovely; there's nothing like a lazy day reading and sipping countless mugs of tea after a crazy-busy week. I defiantly needed a day off before the London madness begins again tomorrow! Commuting to the city everyday is more draining than I anticipated, and I defiantly don't look forward to my 6 am alarm - it's not something I could do if I didn't love my job!

I hope you've all had lovely and chilled Sundays too. - Esther

Outfit details:
Lace top: charity shop
Cardigan: New Look
Jeans, boots and hat: H&M
Bag: River Island
Stone necklace: Urban Outfitters
Ring (on necklace): H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment