Monday 14 September 2015

Posies and Lace


















Outfit details:
Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt and brogues: H&M
Necklace: DIY
Bracelet: Accessorize
Rings: Accessorize and gifts

How cute are these lace brogues? I fell in love with them at first sight and I couldn't wait to wear them. There was no better way to show them off, I thought, than with an equally girly and playful outfit; complete with a skirt that makes me want to twirl around constantly! 

It really is getting chilly here now, and this is probably the last bare-legged look you'll see from me (unless we have a freak heat wave of course!) As I was posing for these pictures, there were signs of autumnal chill taking hold; the last flowers of summer, the first frost, and the sun going down earlier. As much as I love autumn, the change in the seasons has brought rain and gloomy skies, and made taking outfit photos harder. The changing weather has inspired a (way too long) wish list of cold weather clothes. Autumnal fashion is always my favourite - the rich colours, the layers, the interesting textures... But, to save my bank account, my wish lists will most probably stay as that: wishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment