Saturday 29 August 2015

Bow Ties Are Cool...














... And so are cats! Therefore this is the coolest dress ever: cats with bow ties! This is another of my work experience outfits - I did get some interesting looks on the train due to the socks (clearly London commuters don't fully understand the power of Topshop's frilly socks). I did feel like this look is a somewhat revised school uniform, albeit a much more quirky and pretty version. The best thing about this dress is that it's so easy to style it different ways: quirky-preppy like this, with frilly socks, lace-up boots and a backpack; or more edgily with a leather jacket, boots and a bowler hat.

Thankfully, today was a bright, sunny day - although I love autumn, I'm not ready to give up my summer dresses and ballet flats. After work, I decided to walk back to the station and to explore the surrounding area. As I write this the rain has returned however, and I'm spending the day lazily lounging around, drinking endless cups of tea and reading in my comfiest jumper. I hope you're all having great days too, despite any miserable weather.

- Esther.


No comments:

Post a Comment