Thursday 6 August 2015

Golden hour



There's something magical about walking down deserted country lanes at dusk and watching the sun gild the trees. This was taken from a walk early last autumn, on one of those glorious Indian summer days. I fell instantly in love with these leaf print shorts from TopShop last year as they make me think about crisp autumn days, crunching through golden leaves - sometimes it's the print that draws me first, before I even register what type of clothing item it is!



As you can see, whilst posing I spotted some early blackberries. I can't wait for this time again - berry picking, early-autumn chill, jumper-weather, misty mornings that smell like bonfires... Currently, it's gloomy and grey here, and it doesn't feel like mid summer at all. I'm off to Amsterdam (squeee!) with some friends next week so at the moment I'm planning my wardrobe and counting down the days.



I hope you at least are having a beautiful, sunny summer. I can't wait to write about my coming adventures in Amsterdam and beyond! - Esther

Outfit details:
Jumper - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - River Island
Necklaces - Second Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment