Friday 28 August 2015

Woodland Nymph















As you can tell from the title, this dress makes me feel like some sort of boho-gypsy-woodland-nymph which can only be a good thing! This dress was one of those magical finds - it was in the sale for £10 from £40 and, due to some small tears that I easily fixed, I managed to get it down to £8! Normally, being restricted by a student budget (and having just paid for a girly holiday and my travel card to London), and not being able to justify this as a staple must-have piece, I would have to reluctantly pass this dress up. I love this 'I just got a beautiful dress for more than half price' feeling! The print and colours of it are beautiful and it's what drew me first (I always seem to notice patterns and colours first) - the patchwork and paisley is a subtle nod to the 70s, and the rich purple, brown and orange combination makes me think of autumn. I can't wait to swish through campus crunching golden leaves with a pumpkin spice latte in hand.

- Esther

Outfit details:
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Cut out boots: Forever 21
Peacock feather necklace: Accessorize
Stone necklace: Forever 21
Blue and silver necklace: gift


No comments:

Post a Comment